Our Commitment in a Changing World
NCCD’s top priority is the well-being of its staff, partners, and clients. For this reason, we are changing the way we work due to the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in the United States and abroad.
NCCD staff are working from home and continue to be available by phone and email during regular business hours. We have suspended business travel and will host meetings virtually.
We continue to follow guidance from federal, state, and local public health officials and experts. When it is appropriate, we will reopen our physical offices and resume travel.
We’re relying on our values to guide us in this difficult time:
- Collaboration: Do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19 so that our health care system can function at its best for those who need it most.
- Research: Use solid evidence and confirmed facts from reliable sources in our decisions.
- Innovation: Act creatively and resiliently to find new ways to support our stakeholders.
- Integrity: Respect our interconnectedness with others by taking steps to protect their health as well as our own.
- Social Justice: Recognize that this situation will have disparate negative impact on individuals and communities that are already socially and economically vulnerable. We will seek ways to mitigate these impacts for our staff and support our clients’ capacity to fulfill their missions.
We are committed to our partnership with you. Please let us know what we can do to help you through the challenges you are facing. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to keep our staff and their families, as well as you and your families, safe and healthy.